Friday, March 30, 2012

P52 Friday - Week #13

Happy Lucky P52 Friday the (Week) 13th!!!I'm hoping today is my lucky day, I ordered a huge load of 12x12s from Persnickety and they should be in any day now... : D

Here's my LO for the week, still a bit of a work in progress. I used Albums to Remember and Connie Prince's "Teen Girl" Collab for this one. The second page is from the template set which should release soon!

In case you missed it, I had a tutorial this week on making a patchwork-style page using MMS (and an added bonus step if you have PSE or something like that). Here's how that page is going...

Other big news this week is Barb's freebies over at the Albums to Remember Facebook page - MORE SHAPES for your MMS program. This has me so stinkin' excited!!! Here's one of the pages I've been working on with those... The kit is "Oh the Places" from Connie Prince and is PERFECT for my little read-a-holic toddler.






I don't know if I have any other words of wisdom for you this week - I can't be original THAT often!! : D I am enjoying seeing all your pages and using our group to keep other on track and inspired! I couldn't do it without you all!!!

And, as always...

If you are trying to do one layout a week, do it!

If you are trying to do two layouts a week, do it!

If you are doing a layout a month, make sure you've taken your weekly photo(s)! And it's probably time to start cooking up that March 2012 LO!!

If you are doing a layout per year, make sure you've taken your weekly photo!  



No comments:

Post a Comment