Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great Easter weekend last week - hard to believe it's the weekend again already, seems like we just chowed down on a giant turkey feast yesterday!
My page this week is in progress still, will add it here when I am done!
***
Unfortunately, the MMS store has been down for quite some time and although shoppers can now shop, designers are frozen on the other side and not able to upload new product right now. So hang on to those Easter pics because Barb at Albums to Remember has a lovely kit that will release as soon as MMS can get back on it's techno-feet. If you missed it, she has a couple great freebies at her blog - extra shapes for your MMS software and a cool soccer ball .png embelly!
***
My tip for this week is one to help you when you can't think of what to journal or your page has an empty spot that screams "I NEED TEXT!" - why not use a poem, quote or silly fact?
Here's a blog that lists the Top 10 Poetry sites on the web. I have a feeling you might have to put up with some pop-up ads, but they might be worth checking out! You can also visit sites like www.PoemHunter.com, www.Poetry.com - or just Google what you need, ex: "funny baby poem" and see where the fates of technology take you! Poems and quotes always help me in a pinch or when I think someone else has probably said this better than I could : D
No comments:
Post a Comment