Emily (my 19 month old daughter) looks at the scrapbook with our first 12 weeks in it EVERYDAY (she comes and asks for it, I don't make her hahaa!). I can't believe how much she enjoys looking at the pictures and talking about it - it keeps me so inspired to keep working on it each week. I can't say enough about how happy I am with my prints from Persnickity Prints - I can tell I'll be going back to them again and again for my other projects!
Well, it's Week #17 and that means there are still 35 weeks left this year - and I'm not too sure if I have 35 great ideas to share! So I've decided to make this P52 Friday post an "every-other-Friday" affair. You are all doing such a great job posting your pages and keeping each other inspired with tips and links on at the Facebook Support Group, I think it will work just great having a post every other week instead. Scrap Kat does a delightful "Thoughtful Thursday" post almost every week at the "Albums to Remember" blog that could give you an extra boost along the way too : D
To start I wanted to make sure to highlight the fact that this past week over 21 NEW PRODUCTS arrived in the Albums to Remember store including new page builders (some sports themed ones and special ones using the new .svg shapes from Barb's Facebook Fan Freebie) and the long awaited Easter kit and Zoo kit!
Last weekend Emily & I had a sleep-over with her little second cousin and her Mom. I got so many sweet photos of the girls together, I could barely scrap my P52 because I just wanted to do pictures of them! The first two LOs are my P52 spread for this week using a fan freebie from "Just Jamie" and "Miss Em's Bon Bons" (named after MY Emily!!) by Meredith Cardall and the LOs are with Jady Day kits.
But, I digress.
Here's a couple links to fun ideas you might want to try in the coming weeks!
I saw this fun blog post on using rainbows in your layouts. Since so many cute spring/rain kits are popping up everywhere, you're likely to find a rainbow embelly in one of your purchases soon!
Are you stuck for layout ideas? Check out this whole forum of sketches where you can select how many photos you have and if you are doing a 1 or 2 page layout and then go through their collection of sketches to get some inspiration for your layout! For a quick lift, I just drag the image to my desktop, convert to a jpeg and then drag it on to my MMS page and make it fill the 12x12 and then I can arrange the photo boxes and shapes over top to match (rather than looking back and forth and back and forth between the original and my scrap lift!).
Need a speed-scrap/recipe scrap to get you going? Trixie Scraps had a cute one on her blog this week!
How about a free quick-page to keep you on track? Scroll through Connie Prince's blog for oodles of cute freebies!
Alright gals, that's it for me! See you in TWO WEEKS!!! : D



No comments:
Post a Comment