This is what I typed LAST WEEK:
As I was putting my daughter to bed this evening, it hit me. IT'S FRIDAY ALREADY?!?!?!?! I'm not even started on this week's layouts yet... That's what the weekend is for, right?
Yikes! I don't know about you but I'm still pretty hung over from iNDS weekend madness, I know lots of you are STILL unzipping and loading kits and freebies from all the blog trains, sales and giveaways!
In store news, Barb has a super HAWAII kit out and oodles of new templates to check out too including a whole photobook set for P52ers. I have a new Page Builder set out if you are looking for something a little different to spice up your pages! AND lastly, a new shape freebie is out at Barb's blog for you MMS users!!
Looking for the perfect title or quote for your page? I just saw this link and it looks FABULOUS! Didn't get enough freebies last weekend? Craft Crave trolls the internet finding all the freebies for you!
And this is what I will type THIS WEEK:
I'm sorry for being such a slacker! I've been in a huge scrappy slump these last couple weeks : P It happens to us all I guess. Just wanted to show you a pic of what it looked like out my window this morning, can you believe it?!?! What!?!??! Actually, it's called the May Long Weekend Curse up here - it literally, for real ALWAYS snows on the May long weekend. Everyone tries to go camping and just prepares for the worst : )
Here are my LOs from the last couple weeks:
Week #18:
Week #19: (still a work in progress)
Week #20: (still a work in progress!!!!)



Jen...i LOVE the 'scrappy slump' comment that is how i feel. I am just in a rut of other stuff.. and everytime i think "let's catch up on P52.." i 'find' something else to do... geesh... at least my stuff is getting organized! :)
ReplyDelete