![]() |
| This week my spread features mostly products from Meredith Cardall's new release, "A Wise Old Owl". |
In release news, the TEEN BOY Collab by Albums to Remember and Connie Prince is out. It is SO good.... And I don't even have a boy! The kit is jam packed with great word bits, a cool chain-link fence, ink splotches, stars, scribbles, techno-gadgets - everything you need for those older boy pages. These kind of kits are in short supply, this is a must have for the men in your life.
While we're at it, don't forget, there is also a Page Builder set hiding in the "Designer AllStar Alliance" part of the store! And I have it from a good source that more page builder sets will be releasing in the Albums to Remember store very soon too! Okay! On to our P52 Friday post. I just wanted to share a couple fun/inspiring links with you this week and I hope that helps you on your way or sparks a new idea for you if you feel like you don't have anything this week : )
#1 - We've talked in the past about "Scrap Therapy" and I saw this article this week and like what she had to say! It has some cute examples of different ways that scrapping can help us process our weeks. This page had a huge list of excellent resources for helping you scrap hard times or hard memories. My personal favorite was a list of one-liners about dysfuntional families including: "Your know you come from a dysfunctional family if your vacations are planned through AA instead of AAA."
#2 - This lady did a Project 52 with 52 goals for herself - why not consider doing a Life Project 12 or something with 10-12 goals for yourself for the year that you could track occasionally with a layout. Some of the goals are little - like "organize my pantry" and some are more long term - like "floss daily".... I really liked her #23: Sing in public. What a fun goal! I have one adult voice student this year and I am so proud of her for being brave and taking the plunge to try out singing lessons later in life. Our lessons are such a blast : )
#3 - Scrapbooking for your children or about your own childhood? Check out this basic list of things that you might want to remember to record. This page had a few ideas too. I like where she writes: "What happens if there's a childhood memory that you really want to scrap, but you can't find any photos to document it? You shouldn't give up. Instead, it's time to get creative! See if you can somehow take a picture that represents the event or memory. For instance, if you remember having a special bear that you took with you everywhere, take a picture of your child's favorite bear and journal about how it reminds you of your own."
Okay, that's it for me this week! I just want to say how much I am enjoying this group and all the love and support I see each person giving to others in the group. : D
If you are doing the MMS P52 series, their work from Week #7 was "CAPTIVATE".
And, as always...
If you are trying to do one layout a week, do it!
If you are trying to do two layouts a week, do it!
If you are doing a layout a month, make sure you've taken your weekly photo(s).
If you are doing a layout per year, make sure you've taken your weekly photo!

These are some great articles! Thanks for sharing Jen!
ReplyDeleteYou are so much like me! If you lived closer you'd be my BFF! haha!
ReplyDelete