Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunderday unAssignement #5

Our Saturday unAssignment is a tad late this week...

If you are following the MMS P52, here's the link: http://www.mymemoriesblog.com/2012/02/welcome-to-mymemories-project-52-week-5.html and the word of the week is "Embrace". I am most excited to see the link to http://www.wordle.net/ -I've seen these around online and wished I could make them and now I know how!!

Don't forget that today is the last day of the MMS weekend SUPER SALE!!! Add at least $20.00 worth of goodies to your cart, use the code here in the COUPON/PROMO code box at check out and save $10.00 on your purchase!!! Woo hoo! Promo code: SUPERSCRAP2012 (please keep in mind that this code will also be in the newsletter this weekend, but you can only use it once in your account!!) 





And, as always...

If you are trying to do one layout a week, do it!

If you are trying to do two layouts a week, do it!

If you are doing a layout a month, make sure you've taken your weekly photo(s).

If you are doing a layout per year, make sure you've taken your weekly photo!

1 comment: