Friday, June 15, 2012

P52 Friday - Week 23 & 24

It get's me every week how fast time goes and how little scrapping I've managed to get done! Yikes! I'm almost caught up again - but I think that if I didn't have our group keeping me accountable, I'm not so sure I'd keep on track. Although the idea of a whole book of week-by-week pages for this year is very attractive to me as a type-A personality who likes things just so. Here's what I've been cooking up these last two weeks, still need to finish the journaling:

Meredith Cardall's Lazy Summer Days from ScrapOrchard

Jady Day Studio's "Backyard Play"

Meredith Cardall's Farwell to Summer at MyMemories.com


In the Albums to Remember store, Barb has released a pack of new templates and "Blue Bliss" - the next in her on-going "Bliss" series of coordinated kits. If you are woefully behind, her P52 Photobook series might be just the ticket!

And, as always...

If you are trying to do one layout a week, do it!

If you are trying to do two layouts a week, do it!

If you are doing a layout a month, make sure you've taken your weekly photo(s)!

If you are doing a layout per year, make sure you've taken your weekly photo!   

No comments:

Post a Comment